Ipacon Technology is specialized in the development of customized, phosphor-based light conversion elements. Since 2011 we support our customers worldwide in the realization of lightsources exhibiting special spectral characteristics and optical radiation profiles in the application fields of medical technology, security and automotive. Our customers benefit from the continuous development of testing capacities as well as our chemical lab capacities. Additionally, inhouse tooling and the cooperation with key players in phosphor manufacturing in Japan and Germany add to our value in our customers development processes.
Ipacon Technologys portfolio is completed as representative office for the japanese companies Shin-Etsu and Musashi Engineering.
- realization of light conversion elements with customer defined spectral requirements based on phosphor mixtures
- support for the realization of customized packaging solutions and optical elements
- materials for the packaging of semiconductors/LEDs/sensors (representative office for Shin-Etsu Organic Electronics department)
- Support for dispensing technology (representative office for Musashi Engineering GmbH)
- technical audits: potential analysis, process auditing as well as experts reports for insurance in the case of claims according VDA 6.3
- Seminars for the topics silicones and phosphors